On Thursday, I participated in the Corporate 5K in downtown Orlando with my office.
1) I met the Mullet Marathoners after the race. They liked my boot.
2) Some of my awesomesauce coworkers who participated in the event with me.
3) Our signs that we each wore on our backs – made by the fabulous Kelly from The Turnip Farmer.
4) Yup, I walked and RAN in the boot. Not kidding. It felt so awesome to run, even if I ran MAYBE a half mile total combined.
5) My view walking back to my car late that evening.
6) The very next day, I went to sign up for Fit2Run’s Ambassador Program. I was immediately accepted, and almost did a back flip in the store.
Bionic foot, indeed.Read More
Jessica and I have been friends for a few years now. We randomly met online one day via our blogs, and finally met in person at a Wendy’s event in 2011. Since then, we have chatted nearly every single day since. And you know when our kids get together, they’re going to have a blast. I love this girl!
We each met our weight loss goals through Medifast, and have been encouraging each other daily with running and other things in life. We recently stayed at Gaylord Palms with our kids and had a blast. I wish every weekend could be like that!
Thanks for being there for me, Jess! You’re an amazing friend and an inspiration every single day.Read More
Sometimes Kelly and I get a little silly, but it’s okay, I goat this.
Just some of my bling from the past year. I’m running out of room for frames (three are framed at home). Think it’s time for a medal hanger.
….especially considering I am IN for the Dumbo Double Dare this Labor Day weekend at Disneyland! Four medals, 19.3 miles – I can’t wait!Read More